Buckland Gap, available in Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle. The perfect gift for your loved ones and friends.
- With shades of Clockwork Orange and Trainspotting, new author Charlie Wiltshire gives an unflinching, and often times disturbing, account of life on one of England’s most difficult estates. From the details of ‘pulling gear’ to the politics of cancer, Buckland Gap asks if society can ever be saved. Even from itself.
- A can of lager, a cigarette and a well-placed scratch. Thus begins David’s day. Being a hard geezer on the Buckland estate ain’t easy, but David has the crown. He’s got the girls, sprogs, flash car and the meanest headbutt in Portsmouth. His days are filled with crime filled sprees to ensure his obese mother has her requisite fags, booze and curry. But even a thug like David has aspirations and his foray into drug-dealing is seen as a step-up. But through a serious of increasingly violent events, David’s kingdom erodes, unravels and culminates in an explosive finale.
- Writers Inspiring Change
- Snowflakes in a Blizzard
Changes - Buckland Gap 2, available in Paperback and Kindle. The perfect gift for your loved ones and friends this xmas.
- Steven Harding has just been released from prison. During his long period of incarceration he has undergone an amazing transformation.
- No longer is he an un-educated, drug fueled, violent criminal. Now he has stopped the drinking and drug taking. He now has A ‘Levels and has been accepted into university.
- Change is not always easy and for many the effort can prove to be too much. Steven Harding is determined to create a new life for himself and put behind him a life a violence, crime and prison. This is a story of hope and inspiration that shows how with enough determination and desire anyone can improve their chances in life if they are willing to work, sweat and fight for their dreams. This will not be easy however.
- Society has now labelled him a violent thug just like his brother, David, who has recently committed suicide while also in prison. Also his family expects him to return to the normal family standards and continue his previous life style.
- Changes is the follow up to Buckland Gap and is a very different story that can easily hold its own. The story is about Stevens first few weeks of struggle after his release from a very long prison term.
- But Steven is determined to try another path. Can he succeed? Is he strong enough?